Tuesday, November 4, 2014

That you may declare His praises...!

Isaiah 43:7, 10-11, 21 NKJV

Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.” “You  are My witnesses,” says the Lord , “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord , And besides Me there  is no savior. This people I have formed for Myself; They shall declare My praise.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #308. Do you know that the Lord has called you and chosen you so that you shall declare His praises? Let's pray. Father, You have called us out of darkness into Your marvelous light. You have saved us and redeemed us to declare Your power and might. Use us for Your glory that we may declare of Your righteousness to the world. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, when we go shopping, we see on every item there's a price tag so are humans too. Yes, we have a price tag. My price tag is the Blood of Jesus. Jesus redeemed me with His life, His precious blood. What about you? Have you been redeemed by God? God has called you by His name. Why? Because we aren't worthy serve God, yet by His grace towards us has made us worthy to serve Him. Why He called us by His name? Because in His name there's no sin. We humans filled with sin therefore the name of Jesus is given to us so that through Him we may have life, we may have access to our Father and to serve Him in His name. God has created us for His glory, therefore let your life shine forth His glory.

Your life has a purpose and do not live it carelessly. God has created us for His glory so that He may use us to declare of His marvelous works, so that through us His glory will be made known to all the earth. You are here by appointment to serve His highest calling in your life that you may do the will of God and accomplish His purpose for you. God has created you for Himself and He will never let you slipped away from His hands into the hands of His enemies that you may declare His praises,  if you don't then the rocks will cry out....! Gbu....

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: