Saturday, November 22, 2014

We made it a den of thieves...!

Jeremiah 7:3, 5-7, 9-11, 23-24 NKJV

Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. “For if you thoroughly amend your ways and your doings, if you thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbor, if you do not oppress the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, or walk after other gods to your hurt, then I will cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers forever and ever. Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know, and then come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, ‘We are delivered to do all these abominations’? Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of thieves in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen it, ” says the Lord . But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #326. Do you know that in our every actions we are defiling the temple of God? Let's pray. Father forgive us for we have made Your dwelling place a den of robbers. Forgive us for defiling Your temple. Come sanctify us, cleanse us from inside out we pray. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Amend yout way's says the Lord. We think that everything is OK. We think that the path we walk is right. We think all our ways are right. But little do we know that we have defiled the temple of the Lord! Our ways is not right before God. We tend to walk our own ways. We tend to do things our own ways but God says...AMEND YOUR WAYS! God wants His ways to be our ways, not our ways to be His ways. It's not we tell God what to do, but God tells us what to do.

We defiled God's temple our body for earthly desires. God wants us to give Him our body as a living sacrifice. God says, that His temple shall be known as a house of prayer but we have make it as a den of robbers. We "sell" the temple of God. We have no respect for His temple, our body. We input many filthy things into our body. We must be a moving prayer tower, a beacon from which we lift up our prayers daily to God. Let our lives glorify God.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: