Sunday, November 9, 2014

You're God's battle-ax....!

Isaiah 49:1-3 NKJV

“Listen, O coastlands, to Me, And take heed, you peoples from afar! The Lord has called Me from the womb; From the matrix of My mother He has made mention of My name. And He has made My mouth like a sharp sword; In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me, And made Me a polished shaft; In His quiver He has hidden Me.” “And He said to me, ‘You are My servant, O Israel, In whom I will be glorified.’

******
† Shalom †......! Day #313. Do you know that the Lord, He has made mention of your name and has made you like a sharp sword that you shall boldly declare the marvelous works of God to all the earth? Let's pray. Father, thank You for making us, calling us and choosing us to be Your vessel of glory. Let our lives shine forth Your glory as long as we live. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Today, I begin from this verse in Jeremiah 51:20 NKJV “You  are My battle-ax and weapons of war: For with you I will break the nation in pieces; With you I will destroy kingdoms..." Hallelujah 🙌!  You are the Lord's battle-ax and weapons of war. I still remember that I have shared about You are God's weapon of mass destruction in the battle against the enemy. The Lord has chosen you and I to penetrate into the enemies camp to uproot and tear down the works of the devil, destroy his kingdom and build God's Kingdom. Amen...!

How about you friends? Are you running away from His calling? God wants you to know that He wants to reveal His glory through you! When you open your mouth to speak,  it is God who's speaking through you. Like Peter after he was filled with yhe Spirit of God,  he spoke before many and three thousand got saved! ‘You are My servant, O Israel, In whom I will be glorified.’ Amen!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: