Monday, November 10, 2014

Speak forth His word...!

Isaiah 50:4-5, 7 NKJV

“The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him  who  is  weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned. The Lord God  has opened My ear; And I was not rebellious, Nor did I turn away. “For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #314. Do you know that God has given us wisdom and knowledge so that we would speak a word in a season and encourage those who are weary and heavy laden? Let's pray.  Father,  we come to You today with the openness of our heart to receive from You, Your words and Your teachings so that we would speak Your words boldly in season to those who needs it. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

There's a word for every season. When God releases His word in every season, it does have an impact upon those who trust in Him and waiting patiently for Him. To every prophets and servants of God in the bible, when God speaks to them, they must release that word to His people, either to rebuke, reprove,  rebuild, encourage and so on. God has called you to be His voice that would speak His truth to all the earth.

In today's verse, we read that God speaks to us irrespective of time. Whenever he speaks,  we must be ready to move and do what He says. When God stirs your spirit to speak to certain people or even to a congregation,  never hold back and regret later but speak it forth so that the Word would edify the church. You do not have to think the words that you need to speak but the Spirit of God will give you the words. For example Moses was a stammer,He gave a lot or reasons when God ask Him to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. One of the reasons was that he cannot speak well and God said I will give you the words you need to speak. Another example is Peter, when he was filled with the Holy Spirit, he boldly spoke to a large crowd and just in one day 3000 got saved.... Wow..simply amazing! What about you today? Are obeying what the Lord has asked you to do? The verse we read just now it says that "For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed." The Lord will help you to speak and you don't have to worry of what you need to speak. Today, you have an opportunity for you to speak into someone's life, speak a word that would encourage them and not to tear them down. God bless You....

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: