Sunday, April 7, 2013

Are you the man and woman...?

I Samuel 2:35 NKJV

Then I will raise up for Myself a faithful priest who shall do according to what is in My heart and in My mind. I will build him a sure house, and he shall walk before My anointed forever.

******
Shalom! Day #97. Do you know that if a generation rebels against God, God will raise up a person from within that generation and baptized that person with the deep pain, the anguish of what God feels in His heart?

When God sees something is totally wrong in this generation, He will literally raise up person who is willing to stand in the gap for this generation, who say "here I am Lord," and baptize him with the anguish and the agony that God feels. For example Nehemiah. God raised a cup bearer to be the governor. Why? Because Nehemiah saw, felt the destruction of Jerusalem. He fasted, he mourned, he prayed and he availed himself to the work of the Lord! He changed his concerned into action!

Are the man or the woman that's willing to stand for this generation bringing His fire to this nation imparting His power to every hearts. Are you willing to go for the Lord?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: