Monday, April 22, 2013

Integrity of heart and in uprightness...!

I Kings 9:4-5 NKJV

Now if you walk before Me as your father David walked, in integrity of heart and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded you, and if you keep My statutes and My judgments, then I will establish the throne of your kingdom over Israel forever, as I promised David your father, saying, ‘You shall not fail to have a man on the throne of Israel.’

******
Shalom! Day #112. Do you know that requires a leader or a follower with INTEGRITY OF HEART AND IN UPRIGHTNESS? Let's pray. Father, we pray that You would restore integrity and uprightness in our hearts today as we follow You and lead others. In Jesus name we pray, amen!

INTEGRITY, means
1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.

The Lord requires us to walk before Him in integrity of heart, in honesty, in truth, in steadfastness to produce a quality leadership and followers. This are a few characters the Lord requires of from His people. A leader with integrity of heart, a righteous person, a person that does not seek to please man but God. A person who keeps and do His statutes and His judgements. Is there a person in such requirements in this generation? In Hebrew word, integrity is "TAMAM" which means "one who is morally and ethically pure." Pure in everything we do.

When you walk before God in purest of your heart, He will establish every work you do. He will prosper every work you do and you shall not be in lack of supply, forever says the Lord!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: