Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Everyone is replaceable...!

I Samuel 13:14 NKJV

But now your kingdom shall not continue. The Lord has sought for Himself a man after His own heart, and the Lord has commanded him to  be commander over His people, because you have not kept what the Lord commanded you.”

******
Shalom! Day #100. Do you know that each one of us is replaceable? Let's pray. Father, forgive us for thinking that there is no one that can replace us or without us the ministry would collapse. It is You that called us, and You have the rights to remove us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Do not think that you are irreplaceable and without you nothing can work. Do you know that all God needs is a person who willingly says "HERE I AM, LORD." If we have come to that point where we say, without me, God cannot do anything...whoaaaa we are in deep deep trouble! Pride destroys everything God has for us. In this verse we read, Saul had no patience and pride crept in overtook his mind and its like you know he would have said this "ahhh where is this old Samuel? How long more to wait for this old chap? I think it's ok for me to sacrifice, it doesn't matter who does it." And because of what he has done, disobedience, pride and no patience, has cost him his kingdom. Beware, lest we be found at the top level of our pride and arrogance so that He may not remove us from His calling and His purposes.

The Lord has sought for Himself a man after His own heart. The character of a  man after His own heart is - obedience, mighty man, humble, a worshipper, a passionate person for His works, a man who lead by example and not just words. I pray that even to myself, practice what we preach. We may be teaching and preaching biblically but we lead an unbiblical life. Biblical teachings and preaching must be followed with biblical lead and living. I admit, I failed many times and God corrected me and has forgiven when I repent and allow Him to work out the best in me and through me. And yes, with or without me, His works still continues.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: