Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Not by might. Not by strength...!

Judges 16:28 NKJV

Then Samson called to the Lord , saying, “O Lord God , remember me, I pray! Strengthen me, I pray, just this once, O God, that I may with one blow take vengeance on the Philistines for my two eyes!”

******
Shalom! Day #92. Do you know that once you rely upon your own strength, many at times we fail and lead into destruction? Let's pray. Father forgive us for relying upon our own strength and abilities in doing Your work or even putting our hope in human in getting a job done. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen!

We always in one way or the other rely on something or someone for getting things done. In this case Samson relied on his hair for the source for his strength, but he did not realize that his strength was from the Spirit of the Lord. As for us, as we walk this life, the 1st thing we must do is pray. Prayer bring us close to God. As we pray, we are revived and re-energized and new strength flows from Him to us.

Not by might, not by strength but by His Spirit says the Lord.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: