Saturday, April 20, 2013

Building the temple...!

I Kings 6:11-14 NKJV

Then the word of the Lord came to Solomon, saying: “ Concerning this temple which you are building, if you walk in My statutes, execute My judgments, keep all My commandments, and walk in them, then I will perform My word with you, which I spoke to your father David. And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake My people Israel.” So Solomon built the temple and finished it.

******
Shalom! Day #110. Do you know that we are the temple of God? Let's pray. Father, we come to You today. We are not capable of building a righteous and holy temple for You with our own strength, therefore Lord help us. We need Your divine guidance, divine intervention in building for You this temple. In Jesus name we pray, amen!

The bible says, we are the temple of the Holy Spirit. The question is, HOW ARE WE BUILDING HIS TEMPLE NOW? How is the condition or the progress of the building of His temple now? Are we building It according to His master plans? If you walk in My statutes, execute My judgments, keep all My commandments, and walk in them, then I will perform My word with you, which I spoke to your father David. This is what God promised to king David. We will progress and grow in Him if we walk in His statutes, execute His judgements or shall I say His plans and purposes, keep His commandments and walk in them. Keeping and walking. Not just talking but walking as well. We are good in talking about His commandments, but many fail to walk it.

Now, beginning of a building is laying of a solid foundation. Jesus is our firm foundation and He is our Rock of salvation that cannot be moved. When you are built on Him, you will progress, you will grow, you will expand and enlarge, you will allow the Holy Spirit to lead you and guide you into a righteous and holy living. You are not building it on your own.

I Corinthians 6:19 NKJV

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who  is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: