Thursday, May 16, 2013

Healing and restoration begins from a humbled heart...!

II Chronicles 7:14, 16 NKJV

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.

******
Shalom! Day #136. Do you know that beginning of healing and restoration is  humble heart before the Lord? Let's pray. Father, give us wisdom and understanding today as we study Your word. Teach us today to be a humble servant pleasing unto You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

God requires a humble heart first, then you pray and seek His face and turn from their wicked ways. God listens to the prayers of a humble heart. Why God did not listen to what Satan says is because his heart was full and filled with pride and arrogance. A person who humble himself before the Lord and acknowledges his sins and pray and seek His face and turn from his wicked ways are forgiven. Healing and restoration begin with a humble heart before the Lord.

Matthew 23:12 NKJV And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

God lifts up and exalts a humble person. Some people are prideful. They think they have a good voice or even skilled in music or preaching, they are puffed up with their nose lift up high. It's not wrong to boast in the Lord, but it is wrong when pride takes over and you boast wrongly. We should understand one thing, that whatever we have is a gift and a blessing from God. He gives it to us willingly. Don't you ever think if you are not there then the whole ministry is collapsed. Pride goes before destruction.

For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. God honors and respects a humbled heart. God chooses a humble heart person, cleanse him thoroughly, sanctifies that person and come and abides in them not for one day or one week, but forever. A person can recognize the difference in you when they see the glory of God Is upon you. No matter how high God takes you to, remain humble. Success happens when you know the first rule, to remain humble. New doors of opportunities are opened when you remain humble and do the things you are called to do! A GENERATION IS HEALED AND RESTORED WHEN THEY HUMBLE THEMSELVES BEFORE THE LORD, PRAY AND SEEK GOD AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS AND REPENT!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: