Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Lord has chosen you...!

2 Chronicles 29:11 NKJV

My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him, to serve Him, and that you should minister to Him and burn incense."

******
Shalom! Day #143. Do you know that it's a privilege stand before the Lord and to serve Him? Let's pray. Father, we want to give You praises and thanks for faithfully being with us throughout this years of ministry. Indeed it's a privilege to serve You and thank You for this opportunity You gave us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations. Do not say, "I am a youth." For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you. But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

I count it as an extraordinary privilege to serve the Lord. A golden opportunity. Jesus said "for many are called, but few are chosen." I'm glad to be amongst the chosen one. As a matter of fact, I'm not even qualified to serve Him. I don't have masters degree in theology studies. I'm not from a pastoral family background. My life was a mess. The world rejected me. I was full of sin. I had all the reasons why am I not qualified to serve, but despite all this God chooses me, cleansed me, teaches me, guides me, lifted me and made me to be His chosen vessel to tell about His love and His glory. The world rejected, but Jesus accepted! Today I am who I am because of the decision I made 5 years back, at my office cubicle, 23.5.2008 was the day I say "I will serve You." And today, looking back at the 5 graceful years, I thank God that I made the right decision to step into my destiny to reach my destination that God has prepared. Am I there yet? No, I am not, but God is bringing me one step closer to my destination.

I paid a high price for my  calling. The sacrifices I made sometimes it doesn't even make a sense, but now it does make sense and now I see how God has orchestrated it to be. Five graceful year.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: