Friday, May 10, 2013

I will establish...!

I Chronicles 17:13-14 NKJV

I will be his Father, and he shall be My son; and I will not take My mercy away from him, as I took it from him who was before you. And I will establish him in My house and in My kingdom forever; and his throne shall be established forever.” ’ ”

******
Shalom! Day #130. Do you know that the will of God and the promises of God is irrevocable? Let's pray. Father, we pray today let Your kingdom come and let Your will be done in our lives, ministry, family, and nation. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The prophecies, the promises of God, the plans of God concerning a person, or a ministry, or a generation, or a nation will come to past. Do not take it lightly of the prophecies of God concerning your life. When the Lord releases a word, it means it will be done with or without you. If you are willing to be involved in the plans of God, then avail yourself to Him. In due time ot shall come to past.

I will establish him says the Lord. It's a do or die situation you know. God did not say "may be I will establish him or let me see if I want to establish him." He says I WILL, it means it's double confirm He will do it!!! God cannot lie on His word. Your kingdom come, Your will be done. We will see this taking place. In order to see this take place, we must play our part as well. To bring transformation into our nation, first you must recognize God's calling in your life. Then live as a priest ( 1 Peter 2:9). A priest prays always. A priest prays with the word of God, with the prophecies of God. A prayerless priest doesn't have any effective power and authority. As you do the spiritual things, GOD will do the supernatural things. Before we can be a priest, we must learn how to be a priest. The way we speak, our attitudes, our lifestyle. CHANGE happens from us, from inside out, when you start to intercede for your family, ministries, your life and nation. And you shall see the establishment of His word and promises and prophecies coming to past.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: