Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Open up my eyes to see...!

II Kings 6:17 NKJV

And Elisha prayed, and said, “ Lord , I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the Lord  opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

******
Shalom! Day #121. Do you know that most of the time we are blinded to the things God had prepared for us? Let's pray. Father, we pray that You would unveil our eyes to see the things which You have prepared for us. In Jesus name we pray, amen!

Most of the time we short sighted the better and extraordinary things which God has for us and we settled down for things which are so simple and adequate.

Psalms 119:18 NKJV
Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law.

Young man, open up your eyes to see your destiny which God has prepared. Do not settled for temporary things of this world. See the eternal things God has for you. See the wondrous things God has for you. His plans and purposes for you is for eternity and to prosper you. We normally want the best which we think the best for us, but always ended up in disappointment. When God healed the blind Bartimeaus, he began to see the plans of God for his life and he followed Jesus.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: