Thursday, November 7, 2013

A touch of faith - 2

Luke 8:46, 48 NKJV

But Jesus said, “Somebody touched Me, for I perceived power going out from Me.”  And He said to her, “Daughter, be of good cheer;  your faith has made you well. Go in peace.”

******
Shalom! Day #311. Do you know that the measure of faith you have in God can save you and even create the miracle that you need? Let's pray.  Father, once again teach us to draw close to You with all our heart's. As we draw close to You,  Lord we touch so that You would touch us and make us whole once again. Lord we need the touch of revival, restoration, reconciliation and healing. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Once again, today it's kind of a personal message to me. God's been speaking to me this past few days about faith and touching Him. I don't know what are you going through now. Either in need of a miracle, healing, restoration or revival,  I don't know. But for me, I need a miracle!  And God is really cooking up something for me as I continue to trust in Him totally for the healing that I needed. In yesterday's devotion I shared about the touch of faith. Yes, we need to draw near to God with the fullness of our faith, not partially. It is written that without faith we cannot please God. That's right. God isn't please with us if we draw near to Him without faith and expecting Him to heal us. When God please with us, because of the faith we have, therefore He will release His power and a miracle is created.

A touch of faith can pull the power of God upon you. This woman with the blood issue - she heard about Jesus, then she thrust through the crowds just to touch His cloak,  with determined heart, with faith "if only I can touch His cloak then I will be healed." Again, are we touching God with all the faith we have? How? Well this come to the next question "how's our relationship with God?" Draw near to Him with worship and adoration. Your faith has saved you, your faith has made you well. Your faith has the ability to attract God's power to come upon you.  Your faith + His power = miracle. 

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: