Friday, November 22, 2013

Be Christ and share Christ...!

John 3:17-21 NKJV

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.  And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.  But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

******
Shalom! Day #326. Do you know that God did not create you and sent you to condem and curse the world? Let's pray. Father, give us a right spirit and mind, a right heart and attitudes towards the things which you have installed for us. We acknowledged that You have sent us not to condemn the world,  but through us that Your power of salvation will reach to the world. Thank You Jesus. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. As I was reading this verse today, I clearly heard the Holy Spirit saying to me that "the purpose that the Lord has created me and sent me into this world, is not for me to condemn, but that His salvation be made known to everyone through me! Wow! I was like, "whatttt???? Me?" Then He reminded me of my calling from Jeremiah 1. I believe every believer are sent to the world as God's agents of change that would bring transformation into the lives of people. We who have believed in Christ and who have accepted Christ as our Lord and Savior, must make Him known to the world.  Be Christ,  then share Christ to the world. I'm not saying that you must be God or what. What I meant is be Christ like, and share Christ to the world we live in today.

People asked me this question, "are you a priest?" I replied, "sorry I do not want to be a hypocrite. Let me just be the good Samaritan." The story about the good Samaritan,  everyone knows it. We got to be like the good Samaritan. He crossed over to help the person in pain.  But the priest,  he walked away from the person who was in medical need. This particular Samaritan did not just cleaned up his wounds but gave lodging, and paid the expenses all. He was "Christ" to the person in need. Are we being Christ and sharing Christ to the world? Are we shining His light, His glory to the world? We must cross the road!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: