Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A beacon to your generation, your people, your tribe...!

Esther 4:15-16 NKJV

Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai: “Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!”

******
Shalom! Day #196. Do you know that you are in debt to your people, your tribe? Let's pray. Father, we stand in the gap for our people, our tribe, our nation and our generation. Today as we lift them to You, Lord that You would heal and restore them. Lord change their rebellious heart to an obedient heart. Lord, we come against every evil schemes of the devil upon our people, our tribe, our nation and our generation in Jesus name. We cancel every power of the darkness that's at work in Jesus name. In Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen!

Are you willing to give your life for your people, your tribe? No, I'm not asking you to die for them, but to give your life means to give your all to the cause of seeing your people to see the salvation of God and to see them be saved? God saved us for a purpose that we may be a beacon to our people, to be the light and the salt to our generation. Your people, your tribe is your responsibility. What can you do to see your people be saved? Jeremiah quoted the words of God saying that, "before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." God knows what you would become even before you were formed in the womb, but you don't know what you are capable of doing and you don't know ehat you would become, unless God has revealed it to you. Before you were born, God set you apart to do His will and purposes, to be the salt and the light,  to be the beacon for your people, your generation.

In today's verse we see what Esther did as soon as she was crowned as queen.  It took a while for her to realize her calling, but by the help of Mordecai, Esther's uncle, she began to see her calling, not just to be the queen, but to safe her people for Haman's evil plot. She's willing to die for the call. Are we willing to stand for our people,  our generation, our nation? Come on folks, it's never to late to make a stand. Be the beacon for your generation, your people and your tribe.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: