Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy is the man whom God corrects...!

Job 5:17-18 NKJV

“Behold, happy is the man whom God corrects; Therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty. For He bruises, but He binds up; He wounds, but His hands make whole.

******
Shalom! Day #200. Do you know that it is better for us to give ourselves to God to be disciplined, rather that God teaching us the hard way? Let's pray. Father,  we allow You to discipline us. Let chastise us so that we may not go astray. We are willing to be disciplined by You Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

There's a verse in the bible, it says "God disciplines those who He loves," it is found in Hebrews 12:6. God loves you therefore He wants to discipled you so that you wouldn't stray away from His truth. Some believers are just so stubborn, until God had to teach them the hard way. I was the stubborn one. For me, it was really hard, extremely hard. God did not force His ways on me, but the way He disciplined me was really hard. He had to break me into pieces and create me a new creation. In my story, brokenness was the effective way for me to be restored and be created a new creation.

In today's verse we read that "happy is the man whom God corrects." How can you be happy when God corrects you? It's a painful process. It's a process where you would almost give up believing in God. Hey, let tell you something. My late dad use to say this, "suffer now and enjoy later," you'll benefit a lot in the Lord when you allow God to discipline you. Nevertheless, I'm not saying it would be a bed of roses, but yes and for sure you will see the changes in your life. I'm a living proof and witness. If God did not interfere in my life, it wouldn't be here today. God loves me and that's why He wished not that I perish together with the world. He saved me! God always give us a grace period for us to repent and be molded. Yet if we do not comply to it, then God has to step in and begin to do His work. How about you guys? Allow God to have His way in our lives.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: