Thursday, July 10, 2014

Unfaithfulness is a disease...!

Nehemiah 1:8-9 NKJV

Remember, I pray, the word that You commanded Your servant Moses, saying, ‘ If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations; but if you return to Me, and keep My commandments and do them, though some of you were cast out to the farthest part of the heavens, yet I will gather them from there, and bring them to the place which I have chosen as a dwelling for My name.’

******
Shalom! Day #191. Do you know that there's a price every believers must pay if you are unfaithful to God? Let's pray. Father, we pray that we would remain faithful to You. Create in us A loyal and faithful heart. We do not want to be found unfaithful. In every ways of our lives, we will acknowledge You and continue to hold to Your words of truth. In Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen!

Unfaithfulness is a disease and it spreads very fast. Unfaithful is actually faithlessness. A person begin to lose faith on a person or on something. They will not be loyal and truthful anymore. People who are easily Disappointed and discouraged are the ones who fall into this trap. Why they are unfaithful? It's simply because they want everything to happen according to their ways and their timing and when it doesn't take place, they began to murmur, complain, and discouraging others who believe. Finally they turn their back against God.

And this is what God is saying to those who are unfaithful. " If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations; but if you return to Me, and keep My commandments and do them, though some of you were cast out to the farthest part of the heavens, yet I will gather them from there, and bring them to the place which I have chosen as a dwelling for My name." Wow... You will be isolated by God. You would not have any part in the things of God. Your condition will grow worst. But if you return,  repent and obey all His commands, though you were cast out to the farthest part of the world, He will bring you back and once again God will begin to use you, make you and mold you. God will bring you to place which He have chosen as a dwelling for His name. What does that means? It means, you will begin to see the manifestations of His plans and purposes for your life. You will begin to experience His presence. Hallelujah! Folks, let not this disease of unfaithfulness is found in us. Remain faithful till the end, and you shall receive the victor's crown.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: