Saturday, July 5, 2014

Do not be negligent...!

II Chronicles 29:11 NKJV

My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before Him, to serve Him, and that you should minister to Him and burn incense.”

******
Shalom! Day #186. Do you know that the fact is many are negligent regarding the call of God? Let's pray. Father, forgive us for being negligent towards Your call. Indeed it's a privilege to called and chosen by You. Lord, let this be it, the call that would change our lives for eternity.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The call of God upon your life is a precious, appointed and anointed call. Never ever look down at the call of God. There's a reason why God has called and chosen you. As for me, God took an unworthy person like me, cleansed me, called me, chosen me to do His will, therefore I count it a privilege to serve my Master. God did not choose you because you are so good or something,  but because of His grace and mercy.

In today's verse we see that there's a warning not to be careless or carelessly do the works of God. Many, as I mentioned earlier,  way too many servants of God are so careless and carelessly doing the works of God. A careless attitude can destroy us. Hezekiah, has an eye for details. He is very much careful with the things entrusted to him. In one of my earlier post, I've stated that many servants of God be it the pastor, elders, leaders, even those who involved in the worship team, ushering team, hospitality team, you can name it, they take it for granted in serving God. There's no a sense of responsibility. The worst judgement is for those who serving in the house of God. So my dear folks, please be reminded that in this last days God is asking us, His church to set in order the house of God. To be responsible over the things He has entrusted to us. To be diligent in doing the good works of God.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: