Tuesday, July 29, 2014

No purpose of Yours can be withheld from You...!

Job 42:2, 10, 12 NKJV

“I know that You can do everything, And that no purpose of  Yours can be withheld from You. And the Lord restored Job’s losses when he prayed for his friends. Indeed the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. Now the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, one thousand yoke of oxen, and one thousand female donkeys.

******
Shalom! Day #210. Do you know that God is able to do anything and that not one of His purposes fail? Let's pray. Father, we acknowledge Your sovereignty and that we firmly believe and trust that you are able to do great and mighty things. We fix our eyes upon You as we surrender ourselves totally to the works of Your hands. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

All this years of me being a believer of Christ, I never once doubt that God isn't able to come to my rescue. All my hopes in put it in the Lord, because I know that He never fails to accomplish His purposes for my life. He is my Author and the Perfector of my life and faith. The moment you are down to nothing, God's up to something. Jesus never fails those who hope and trust in Him.

In today's verse we see how Job after recovered after everything he went through. He lost everything,  yet he trusted God. And God restored him of more than what he lost. And the Lord restored Job’s losses when he prayed for his friends. Indeed the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. Now the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, one thousand yoke of oxen, and one thousand female donkeys.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: