Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Prideful hypocrite...!

Job 20:4-5 NKJV

“Do you not know this of old, Since man was placed on earth, That the triumphing of the wicked is short, And the joy of the hypocrite is but for a moment?

******
Shalom! Day #204. Do you know that for everu wicked and prideful people, their time is very short? Let's pray. Father, if we are found in stealing Your glory, forgive us Lord. All glories and praises are Yours. Lord, humble us by Your grace that we may not have prideful heart. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The prideful and the hypocrite, is the title for today's sharing. There's a few sayings by great men of old. Ben Franklin said,"pride is as loud a beggar as want and great deal more saucy." Louis D. Brandeis said,"behind every argument lies someone's ignorance."  Charles Spurgeon said, " sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite." Saint Augustine said, "it was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels." Well this are all well known people,  they have seen and tasted life from every corner and I believe they know what they are saying. Prideful people is the best hypocrites I can say. They tend to boast about this and that, I did it my way, they even will try to tell you about how God works miracles and so on but indirectly they are trying to point out that, "hey if I wasn't there I don't think God is able to do the miracle." Even prideful hypocrites thinks they can command and control God and the move of the Holy Spirit. All I can say is they are just blinded with false doctrines and all the philosophies of the world. Beware of new age teachings, doctrines that's based on the world's philosophies.

Since man was placed on earth, the triumphing of the wicked prideful hypocrites are short and their joy is jist for a little while. They think they have done an extraordinary ministry and they boast about they handled and organized the ministry or the events, and left God out of the picture. They think they're great and instead of glorifying God for the things He has done, they began to glorify themselves. An example, please do not try this at home! "Wow, brother do you know the revival meetig that I organized was so power pack, extremely good, wow, when I prayed 1000 people fell just like that. When I preach, suddenly demons manifesting." Let me tell you, only a foolish person lives in ignorance of the power of God! Be thankful that God uses you to be His vessel. Sometimes they even tell lies to boast about something to look good. Let me tell you, their joy is not everlasting and they will perish just like that. You don't have to lift yourself but let the Lord to lift you up. James 4:10 Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: