Friday, July 25, 2014

The genuineness of your faith...!

Job 23:10 NKJV

But He knows the way that I take; When  He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

******
Shalom! Day #206. Do you know that the Lord knows every step you take,  whether you turn to the left or to the right He is there? Let's pray. Father, You know our waking up and laying down. You know every step we take and You make us to move. Where can we go from Your Spirit? Thank You Lord.  Thank You for taking care of us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen!

The Lord knows every step we take. He knows every move we make. Why? Not because the Lord is busybody, but He cares for you. The Lord knows your rise and fall. He knows the best for you as a Father who provides for His children. Nevertheless, there will be times of trials and testing as well. In I Peter 1:7 NKJV that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,.... Times testing is a good time. Because when the genuineness of your faith is tested, you will be found to praise, honor and glory for the Lord Jesus Christ.

In today's verse we see how Job was willingly to go through the testing because he knows that one he is refined in the fire thoroughly as a gold being refined,  he faith shall be proven. A persons faith growns when he go through the trials and testing periods. There's only two possibilities, either resulted in victory or some falters easily. The best time for a believer is time of testing, I know manu don't like this, but at this time is where you can see how strong is your faith in the Lord and when  He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: