Tuesday, July 22, 2014

No doubt you are the people......!

Job 12:2-3, 12-13 NKJV

“No doubt you are the people, And wisdom will die with you! But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you. Indeed, who does not know such things as these? Wisdom is with aged men, And with length of days, understanding. “With Him are  wisdom and strength, He has counsel and understanding.

******
Shalom! Day #203. Do you know that there are people who thinks that they know everything and that makes them to be so proud of what they know? Let's pray.  Father, wisdom and knowledge is from You, therefore there's no place for us to be proud off. Forgive us for allowing pride to have a place in our heart. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

There's a reason for everything that's happens in our lives and I believe that today's sharing isn't something coincident. Yesterday, I was encountered by a situation where I burst out of anger. The reason was simply because someone thinks that he is Mr. KNOW-IT-ALL. What happened was, I had to deal with with it. I admit that I'm not a good leader and I don't know anything, but I observe and learn. But when a person told me that your leadership sucks big time and another person is agreeing to it, now that's a problem to me. I have to address this issue. So, I question this Mr. Know-it-all, and he wasn't able to give me the answer I want,  and yet another leader who agree to this person, being the senior leader wasn't able to see the wrong. Well, anyways I know where do I stand in God. As I said, I don't know everything,  but I know something that uou do not know off. And this morning as I was reading this scripture, wow, I see God knows what you are going through and God understands it.

In today's verse, it says here wisdom will die with you. What wisdom is it? The wisdom you acquired from the world, in doing His ministries, will die with you. You don't build a ministry based on the wisdom and ways of the world. You build it on the Solid Foundation of the wisdom of God. I detest every spirit that think he is above God. I'm not a "Yes man" who bows and agree to everything what people say. If anything that's in contradiction with the wisdom of God, I will not tolerate it. If you are lack in wisdom, ask from God and He shall give it freely to you. Be build on the solid foundation and truth of God and mot on the world's ways and wisdom. There will be some species along the way, just ignore them and rund the race!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: