Friday, August 22, 2014

Come to Me...!

Psalms 55:22 NKJV

Cast your burden on the Lord , And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

******
Shalom! Day #234. Do you know that God welcomes all those who are heavy laden and He gives rest to them? Let's pray. Father, only You can give us the rest we need. In You there's peace for our soul. We come to You today that You would lift up our burdens and give us rest. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The Bible says in Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” I believe this verse explains it much. As a believer we must learn to rest in God. Yeah, it doesn't matter how good or bad was your day was or is.... Learn to rest in the God of peace. When you go through emotional situations be it in angry, heartbroken, disappointed, betrayed, being stabbed from the back, your husband or your wife doesn't understands you, your boss scolded you for mistakes you did not do, well, do not make any decisions at such emotional situation. Once your emotions are stabilized, then you shall have the peace of mind and any decisions made shall give you the results you need. As for me, yes, I get angry easily when provoked but at the same time I can cool down very fast, because I choose to rest in the Lord. Learn to stabilize our emotions in the Lord and you will get a clear focus on what to do next. I will just go to my room, be it at home or in my office, I will lift up my hands, I will lift up my voice and I will just sing "bless the Lord O my soul and worship His holy name." I find my rest in the Lord.

In today's verse we see that the psalmist is in a restless condition and till he came to a point saying that to cast all our burden on the Lord and He shall sustain you. The grace of the Lord sustains us. The strength of God sustains us. The power of God sustains us. As I was reading this verse, the Holy Spirit reminded me of another verse is Matthew 11:28-30 as well as in  1 Peter 5:7. Come to Me says the Lord and cast all your care upon Him for he cares for you. Do not be restless in spirit. Many servants of God they are busy doing this and that, until they forget to have that quiet moment with God, to rest in Him and find peace in the Lord. Amen! Are you busy running here and there? Are you emotionally disturbed? Do you feel like no one understands your feelings? Well, I have a good news for you.... The Lord is just waiting for you to come to Him. God bless you.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: