Friday, August 8, 2014

Show us Your ways...!

Psalms 25:4-5, 21 NKJV

Show me Your ways, O Lord ; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, For I wait for You.

******
Shalom! Day #220. Do you know that being a believer means, to have integrity and an upright heart?  Let's pray. Father, show us Your ways that we may know Your path and walk in Your truth and never depart. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The Bible says in John 14:6 NKJV Jesus said to him "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." Have you been looking around for the truth of God all this years? I have a good news for you, stop singing show me the way, for Jesus has shown you the way you must go. He has shown you the truth of His word and He has given you a brand new life. Many are still looking for the way to walk in the path of truth and righteousness. Even when many have lead them to Jesus, they still find it hard to comprehend it, to follow it. For my guess, I think they want Jesus to reveal Himself to them then they would believe, exactly like the doubting Thomas. There's a song titled Show me Your ways and it goes like this "show me Your ways, that I may walk with You, show me Your ways, I put my trust in You." The lyrics of this song is simply strong and meaningful. The cry of our heart must be that to love Him more and to live with the touch of His hand and growing stronger each day. How would you ever know His ways if you aren't willing to have a relationship with Him? When you know the Lord, He teaches you and leads you into the path of righteousness and a holy living.

In today's verse we see that the psalmist is pouring out His heart to God in yearning to know the truth of God and His ways. When you are established in the Lord, He creates in You an upright heart. The integrity and uprightness of God will preserve you. What is integrity? Integrity is being truthful, it's about not giving in to lies but stand for the truth. The will lead you when or if you are willing to allow Him to teach you His truth. God bless you!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: