Sunday, August 10, 2014

In Jesus there's safety and security...!

Psalms 27:4-5 NKJV

One thing I have desired of the Lord , That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord , And to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

******
Shalom! Day #222. Do you know that when you dwell in the Lord, there's safety and security? Let's pray. Father, Your word says, we abide in You and You in us as we continue to walk with You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Oh friends, I bring glad tidings and good news for you today. Do you want to hear it? Well, LISTEN carefully folks. Never ever you run outside of Jesus. Never be out of God's radar. Why? Because when you live outside of God, many things will happen, I'm saying many bad things will happen. There will not be safety and protection. If we read the true story of Jesus and His disciples while was in the boat and in the midst of the storm, when it hits them, Jesus was sleeping soundly and the disciples was so terrified of what is happening until the woke up Jesus and told Him that, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” They said together with Jesus they will die. Why this can happen? Why did they uttered such word? One thing I can say that they are still blinded of knowing who Jesus is and what He is able to do, though they see Him, be with Him, yet they still haven't known the Lord fully. They even tried to jump out of the boat but little do they know that only in Jesus and when God Himself is with us, there's safety and security. Outside of Jesus, there's danger waiting for you. Abide in Me and I in you, Jesus said.

In today's verse we see how David was expressing his heart to God. His only desire is to dwell in the House of God, dwell in God the rest of his life, because in Him "in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock." He knows that outside of Jesus there's danger awaits him. Folks, are you outside of Jesus? Remember, never jump out of the boat because Jesus is with you in the boat, outside of the boat there's storm and every kind of danger the world has to offer you. In Jesus there's safety and security.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: