Saturday, August 23, 2014

I will bless the Lord with all my soul...!

Psalms 57:7-11 NKJV

My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and give praise. Awake, my glory! Awake, lute and harp! I will awaken the dawn. I will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing to You among the nations. For Your mercy reaches unto the heavens, And Your truth unto the clouds. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; Let Your glory be above all the earth.

******
Shalom! Day #235. Do you know that when your heart is stabilized, you would sing to God? Let's pray. Father, our hearts are steadfast and we will praise You forever for in every situations of our lives You have done great and mighty things. We will bless you with all our soul. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Steadfast must be our attitude in worshipping, in serving, in living and following Jesus. Steadfast means to be strong in other words faithful. Have a steadfast heart and spirit as you follow the Lord. We are made to worship. The Lord is looking for true worshippers who will worship God in spirit and in truth. This are the group of people who will worship the Lord without looking at what circumstances they are. Their situations, their circumstances doesn't overpower them, but they rise above all storming seas and worship God.

In today's verse, king David he was going through some situations where the enemies was after him, yet in the midst of all turmoil, he lift up his hand, lift up his voice and worshipped the Lord. How about us? Are we sincerely following the Lord, or we are come to God when time is good or we are willing to worship God no matter what our situations is?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: