Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jars of clay....!

Psalms 40:1-5, 8, 16 NKJV

I waited patiently for the Lord ; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth— Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the Lord . Blessed is that man who makes the Lord his trust, And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. Many, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of  them, They are more than can be numbered. I delight to do Your will, O my God, And Your law is  within my heart.” Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let such as love Your salvation say continually, “The Lord be magnified!”

******
Shalom! Day #228. Do you know that God has brought you out from the miry clay and set your feet firm on the rock? Let's pray. Father, thank You for Your love to us that You handpicked us from the miry clay and established us on the Rock of our salvation. From the miry clay, make us, mould us to be the jars of Your glory that wherever we will be, we would shine forth Your glory. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

We are His wonderful masterpiece. From the miry clay, the Lord created a wonderful and beautiful vessel, beautiful jar. He established us on our Rock, the Lord Jesus Christ. He established us on the truth of His word and through His words, He establishes each of our steps. The works of God in our lives is an extraordinary work even till there's always a new song in our hearts to shout of His praises and of all the things He has done for us. The Lord has put a new song in out mouth to sing of His marvelous and magnificent works.

In today's verse we see how David was praising God for all the help and wonderful works He has done for him. Psalm 40 is really kick start for every believer. Blessed is that man who makes the Lord his trust, And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. Never be given into the lies of the proud. When you begin to walk with God, you must be aware of such people who will not just give you wrong doctrines through their pride, but also will take far away from God. Never ever forget from where got has handpicked us. We were in a horrible pit of our lives, a great mess we were in, yet God handpicked us from the miry clay and cleansed us and make us a new. He threw every stone, dirt, shattered glass and every other things from the clay, and He began to mould us and make us a new. A wonderful masterpiece of God we are. And now we're to live for God,  be Hi vessels of glory.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: