Wednesday, August 20, 2014

His infinite love...!

Psalms 51:7, 10-12, 16-17 NKJV

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by  Your  generous Spirit. For You do not desire sacrifice, or else I would give it; You do not delight in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart— These, O God, You will not despise.

******
Shalom! Day #232. Do you know that God will never despise a broken and contrite spirit? Let's pray. Father, in brokenness we come before You that You will make us whole once again. Create in us a pure heart and renew a right spirit within us. Make me new in You Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

This Psalms is talking about how a believer must be, be it you think that you are a sinner or not, this must be out character, humbleness. Coming to God in brokenness and in openness, allowing Him to purge all sin from us, cleaning us, creating in us a pure heart and a right spirit, a steadfast spirit. If you read the true account of what Jesus did with the five loaves of bread and two fish, where do you think the miracle happened? The boy represent us. We must go to God in brokenness. The boy, he brought all he had to God just to be broken and to be made new. God created something after He gave thanks and broke the bread. Miracle happened when He broke the bread. When you come to God in total surrender, in brokenness, God is able to take your life and break it into pieces and create a miracle out of it.

Today,  in this verse, what the psalmist is trying to say is... Come to God in humbleness and surrender to Him totally.  Let God to have His way in your life. The boy did not instruct Jesus on what to do with the breads and the fish, instead Jesus took it and have His way on it. God can create a miracle with a broken and contrite spirit. He creates a new you with a new heart and new spirit. If you see, bread is a symbol of life, Jesus said I am the bread of life and fish is a symbol of His infinite love towards us. So, Jesus gave His life and love for a wretched person like me and you when we don't deserve it. Yet, He took us, cleansed us, and gave us a new garment of sonship and called us His own. That's something amazing and it's unexplainable. Are we today coming to God in brokenness, in total surrender? If not do something about it and you shall see His miracles in your life. God bless you...!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: