Monday, August 11, 2014

For my grieve...the oil of joy...!

Psalms 30:9-12 NKJV

“What profit is  there in my blood, When I go down to the pit? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your truth? Hear, O Lord , and have mercy on me; Lord , be my helper!” You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

******
Shalom! Day #223. Do you that if you are dead, there's no point for you to serve God or even to worship Him? Let's pray. Father, Your word says that You are the bread of life, therefore Lord, as we continue to chew Your word, meditate it day and nite, let our dry bones become alive in You, let us be revived through Your word and let us to shout of Your praises forevermore. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

When you are dead both spiritually and physically, there's no point for you to live for God, or serve Him and worship Him unless there's a yearning within you to be revived spiritually. The Lord spoke the the prophet Ezekiel, "prophesy upon the dry bones and see it come alive." If you are dying spiritually, speak the words of God into your life today and be revived or else get a person who you can trust and get them to pray for you.

In today's verse we going to learn of David's character as he face his life's challenges. Many of us know that he is a man after God's own heart. He knows what praise and worship and can do. He said, "What profit is  there in my blood, When I go down to the pit? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your truth?" A person's real strength is when he or she is able to open up their mouth and praise God even they are in the pit. Many of us, when we go through hard times, we complain, we try to find a way out but we forget to get God involved in our lives and in all the situations we are going through. Let me tell you this, if you are willing to shout His praises,  declare the lordship of God upon your life and all the situations you are going through, you shall see.His power and from that same pit, he will lift you up again, cleanse you, establish you, revive you, restore you and heal you. True joy is seen when you are going through hard times and from within it you are still able to shout for joy unto God. David declared "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever." Amen! Many people praise God when everything seems to be going on smoothly, but then when is hard and troubled times they find it hard to sing praises to God, to give thanks. Miracles happens when you willing to praise God despite all the situations you're going through.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: