Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I put my trust in You...!

Psalms 16:1, 7-11 NKJV

Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust. I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel; My heart also instructs me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me; Because He  is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope. For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption. You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

******
Shalom! Day #217. Do you know that there's an assurance for those who trust in the Lord? Let's pray. Father, thank You for constantly reminding to trust in You in every situations we go through in our lives. Lord we seek Your counsel, give us wisdom and understanding as we walk through every events in our lives. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The salvation of God is for sure. Those who continously trust in Him shall not be put to shame. In God we trust, we say but when times of trouble comes we find it hard to trust in God. Those who are faithful are the ones who will trust in Him till the end. Where your treasure is, there your heart will be. So where is your heart today? If you have placed it in the Lord, then no matter what happens you will stand strong because your trust is in the Lord.

In today's verse we will learn a few things from the promises of God.

1. He preserves.
- The Lord preserves those who trust in Him. The Lord preserves the simple minded. All those who are humble and simple hearted people who seeks the Lord and makes Him as their horn and shield. Those who are faithful and true before God. Preserve means to retain, to maintain, to keep it in good care. The Lord keeps you in good care,  protecting you from every harm and danger.

2. Set the Lord.
- When you put God first in your life, you will see the salvation of God. Yes. The reason I can assure you of His salvation is because, when you set God before you, you actually have a person to trust and to hold on in every situations you go through. For example, you are in a group and there's a leader in that group. When the leader gives certain task to you, and you don't know how to do it, then you can always run to your leader for advice. When you set the Lord before you, you don't have to fear the enemies for the Lord battles for you. The Lord brings victory for you.

3. The Lord does not leaves you.
- His promise to us, "I will not leave you nor forsake you." Those whose trust is the Lord, He will forsake or abandon you into the enemies hands. God's hand is always there for those who trust and believe in Him.

4. The assurance we have in the Lord.
- " You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." Amen!

This is a few of what we can learn from this verse. If you have more, then come share it with me. God bless you!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: