Sunday, August 24, 2014

Waiting time is never a wasted time...!

Psalms 59:9-10, 16-17 NKJV

I will wait for You, O You his Strength; For God is my defense. My God of mercy shall come to meet me; God shall let me see my  desire on my enemies. But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; For You have been my defense And refuge in the day of my trouble. To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; For God is my defense, My God of mercy.

******
Shalom! Day #236. Do you know that waiting time is never a wasted time? Let's pray. Father, as we wait upon You and earnestly seek You, come and renew our strength, fill us with Your Spirit, create a miracle for us. We will soar like the eagle's. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

A pastor that I know, he always say this phrase "waiting time is never a wasted time." Indeed folks, this saying is true. When we wait upon the Lord, and earnestly seek Him, then the Lord will pour out His awesome presence and power upon us. We will be strengthen from inside out. In Isaiah 40:31 NKJV the Lord says, "But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint." Hallelujah! What an awesome promise! If you are stressed, disappointed, troubled, brokenhearted, facing the Goliath's of your life, and you feel so tired and weary, and totally worn out, come to God, wait upon Him and the Lord shall renew your strength and you shall mount up with the wings like eagles you shall run...not walk but RUN...run...runn..... And when you walk, you will not faint. Amen!

In today's verse, king David again he is in a distress situation whereby the enemies are after him and he waited in His presence. He set aside his time to God to seek Him, to wait upon the Lord. How about us friends? Are we in our busy schedule, taking some time to be in the presence of God? Are we so busy in our ministry,  work and family until we do not have even five minutes for God? Waiting time is never a wasted time. When you wait, God gives it to you the best He has prepared for you.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: