Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm like a green olive tree in the house of God...!

Psalms 52:8-9 NKJV

But I am  like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever. I will praise You forever, Because You have done it; And in the presence of Your saints I will wait on Your name, for it is good.

******
Shalom! Day #233. Do you know that when you dwell in the garden of the Lord, you'll continue to flourish and bear fruit in and out of season? Let's pray. Father, as it is written in Psalms 1:3, cause us continue to bear fruits, in and out of season. So that we can continue to shout of Your praises forevermore. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Folks, one thing I desire is to be in the house of God the rest of my life, dwelling in His presence. When you dwell in the Lord, you will continue to experience growth and multiplication. You will continue to be fruitful in and out of season. You will continue to flourish in the presence of the Lord. Psalm 1:3 says that "he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in season, Whose leaf also shall not wither, and whatever he does shall prosper." Yes, when you dwell in the Lord, you shall experience this. Jesus said in John 15:5 NKJV “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." Without God, outside of God we cannot do anything, we cannot be fruitful, we cannot be safe, we cannot be healed, we cannot experience revival, we cannot have joy, we can never experience blessings,  we cannot do anything without God.

What I learned from today's verse is,

1. It doesn't matter how hard it can be, remain in the garden of God.
- Though it may seem like you are going through a draught season, never be uprooted from the garden of God, continue to stay in His presence because God is able to make you be fruitful in and out of season. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

2. Without God we are nothing.
- A ministry without God, is empty, void, nothing. If you want a fruitful ministry, let God be involved. Abide in Him and He in you. When you abide in Him, He will make sure that you are well taken cared of. Meaning to say that He will cut those branches that's not growing, He will prune you so that you can continue to grow and be fruitful. He will water you with His life. He will feed you with His bread of life, the living word of God.

3. I will continue to praise Him.
- God is my comfort, my shelter, my tower of refuge and strength. All that I am will will never cease to worship Him. In the midst of everything I will conto shout His praises, not just because He has done great and mighty things in my life as I abide in Him, but because I was made to shout of His praises! To make Jesus known to the world, or at least to a generation.

4. I will continue to trust in Him.
- It doesn't matter what kind of situation I am in, I will continue to trust my God because I know, oh yes I know that He is able to create a miracle for me. When I abide in Him, there's safety and security.

This verse is very dear to me because I was wondering what is the gift the Lord is going to give me as I celebrate my birthday today, and the Lord spoke to me this verse today. I am blessed! How about you? Continue to abide in the Lord.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: