Monday, August 18, 2014

Yes, you can count on God...!

U Psalms 46:1-5, 10-11 NKJV

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah There  is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. God is  in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn. Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

******
Shalom! Day #230! Do you know that God is a very present help in trouble and that those who trust in Him shall run to Him? Let's pray. Father, we be still and know that You are the God of every situations of our life. We know that in every situations You are in control of it. You are our refuge and strength. Thank You Jesus for always being there for us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

When I was reading this verse suddenly I remembered that there's a plaque in my office with this verse. I'm strengthen by this verse I read always at my office. God is the strength of my heart. My colleagues, they always ask me "why are you so happy?" Well, the reason they asked such question because every minute I would just be humming either a worship or a praise song. I know where I can find peace, joy and strength but they don't know. So I would want to be a good testimony in the midst of the unbelievers. Amen! God is my refuge and my strength and in Him I shall find my rest and strength. Let me say this. Humans are really good in disappointing us, even they are very good at turning down a favor or help request from us. I'm saying this because, one of my best friend, he always turn to me for advice, help in certain things he need, but when I'm in need of help, he would say ok I will check it our but actually there's nothing has been done. So, the only person I can turn to is my true Living Friend, my God my refuge, a very present help in times of trouble. I can count on Him.

Folks, in today's verse we learn that we must continue to hope in the Lord God, our Saviour. Although we go through hard time, troubled time, difficulties after difficulties yet there's always a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God. A river of joy. A river of life. A river that flows with hope and new strength. There's always a calm sea after every storm and in every storm you still can be calm and be stilled because Jesus is there with us in every situations of our lives. Thus says the Lord "Be still, and know that I am God" and He is in control of every situations of our lives. When your soul is troubled, run to God, take refuge in Him. Yes, you can surely count on God.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: