Sunday, August 31, 2014

Let not your heart be troubled...!

Psalms 73:23-28 NKJV

Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but  You? And there  is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish; You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry. But it  is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord G od , That I may declare all Your works.

******
Shalom! Day #243. Do you know that it is a good thing for us to be near to God? Let's pray. Father, draw us close to You and never let us go. Lead us in the path of righteousness and deliver us from the evil one. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Wow... Folks,  this verse is an awesome verse that strengthens my heart and spirit. Friends, Jesus said in John 14, "Do not let your hearts be troubled." Let me go straight to the word today. When you are near to God, when you are in God,  there's perfect peace. You know folks,  here king David, although at all his splendor, he still can say that without Jesus he is nothing. Whom he has in heaven besides Him. In trouble times where do you run?

This troubled times are one, you personal problems and secondly all the things that's happening now in the world. When your heart is troubled, here king David says, "My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."  Wow... What a faith man... Is your heart troubled today? Draw near to God and you'll find peace, rest and security. Now, troubled times are whatever you are seeing now in the world,  all the wars, the rumours of wars, terrorism, adultery and many more. Rapture,  the coming of the Lord. This things will happen when the second coming of the Lord.  Amen! This is the faith of King David, his problems and troubles are just so tiny in his eyes because he knows that he has a big God who is able to create a miracle for him. Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. Amen again! Let not your heart be troubled, friends. Trust in God in every situations of your life. God will sustain in every situations you go through.  GBU.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: