Saturday, August 9, 2014

Let the vindication begin...!

Psalms 26:1-3, 11-12 NKJV

Vindicate me, O Lord , For I have walked in my integrity. I have also trusted in the Lord ; I shall not slip. Examine me, O Lord , and prove me; Try my mind and my heart. For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, And I have walked in Your truth. But as for me, I will walk in my integrity; Redeem me and be merciful to me. My foot stands in an even place; In the congregations I will bless the Lord .

******

Shalom! Day #221. Do you know human needs a lawyer to be their advocate, and for those who trust in the Lord, Jesus is their Advocate?  Let's pray. Father, when people falsely accused us of the things we do not do of, God You vindicate us Lord. We trust in You because we know that You will never leave nor forsake those who trust in You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

I share from my personal experience to you today. Many times people accused me of wrong things, they tried to tarnish the reputation I have. Even, recently something happened, but again my prayer was "Lord You vindicate me." When it the time came for my case to be heard by the leaders of the church or an organization,  either the person who accused me will not be there or he is proven wrong. My God is my Advocate. I just remain silent and when it's finished, I then will burst with shouts of joy and praises. They are jealous of the works that I'm doing for God. So they aren't able to attack me directly but indirectly attacks me by tarnishing my good name and spreading rumours about, but lo and behold the Lord vindicated me! Oh halelujah! When you stand crystal clear before the Lord and allowing Him search your hearts and thoughts, examines your motives and God finds that there truthfulness in you and you have walked uprightly before God with integrity in your heart, the Lord is there to help you. Lest not you be in the wrong and asking the Lord to help you.

In today's verse we see how David was pleading to God for help. David was standing blameless before God. He ask God to examine him thoroughly to see whether is he in wrong or not. When people wrongly accused you do not fight them back, just come to God, let Him vindicate you and you will see the Lord's salvation and vindication! You will see how God shuts the mouth of the enemies.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: