Saturday, November 14, 2015

The ABCDE of being a believer

II Chronicles 7:15-18 NKJV

Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. As for you, if you walk before Me as your father David walked, and do according to all that I have commanded you, and if you keep My statutes and My judgments, then I will establish the throne of your kingdom, as I covenanted with David your father, saying, ‘You shall not fail to  have a man as ruler in Israel.’

The ABCDE of being a believer...

Shalom and greetings in the name of Jesus! Day #318. Do you know that many people say that to walk with Jesus is something very hard, but indeed it is as easy as ABCDE? Let us look what God has to say about this.

To be a believer we must

A = Allow the Holy Spirit to change us from inside out. That's the beginning of a revived life and walk with God.

B = Be obedient to God. Obey what He says.

C = Christ must be the center of your life. Christ must be the King ♔ of your life.

D = Do what He says. Don't live in sin and darkness.

E = Experience Him. You must continuously EXPERIENCE Him daliy. Revival is all about experiencing Jesus daily, being revived and alive in you spiritual walk. Let Jesus Encounter you.

And God says "My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. As for you, if you walk before Me as your father David walked, and do according to all that I have commanded you, and if you keep My statutes and My judgments, then I will establish the throne of your kingdom, as I covenanted with David your father, saying, ‘You shall not fail to  have a man as ruler in Israel.’" Hallelujah 🙌 🔥 🔥 🔥 Amen!

You are the revivalist...!

Tuhan Memberkati...!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL KuGaN=_+
TFGM's Daily Devotion
http://sherkarl.blogspot.com

** jika kamu diberkati lewat perkongsian ini, maka jadilah saluran berkat bagi mereka yang lain dengan mengongsikan berkat ini.**

No comments: